- Early Pregnancy (Gestation ≤ 11 weeks)
- Fetal Medicine
- General Gynaecology
- Gynaecological Endoscopy and Robotic Surgery
- Labour and Obstetric Complications
- Maternal Medicine
- Paediatric and Adolescent Gynaecology
- Psychosomatic Issues in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Abstracts will be considered for oral presentation, platform poster presentation, video presentation and electronic poster. Papers must not have been published elsewhere. Abstracts must be submitted in English. The maximum words count is 400 (excluding the abstract title and author and affiliations). The abstract should be in plain text i.e. created by a plain text editor such as Notepad or equivalent. Abstracts had to be submitted on or before 18 November 2013. All submissions will be acknowledged by email.
Dates for your Diary!
Publication in BJOG
The top-scoring abstracts will be put forward for publication in BJOG on a date AFTER the RCOG 2014 meeting. It will be assumed that your abstract can be published in BJOG unless you make it clear in an accompanying email that this is not possible.
- Abstracts must follow the structured format outlined below. Any abstracts not using these structures will not be accepted for publication in BJOG.
Structure of abstract for original research/systematic reviews
Structure of abstract for case studies
- Abstracts on case studies should prefix the words “Case Study” in front of the title.
- Enter only the abstract title in the title box of the online form (not the authors’ names or institutes)
- The abstract title should reflect the main content of the abstract while remaining as brief as possible
- Do not use abbreviations in the title
Other Content Guidelines
- Please ensure that results are given (do not state: ‘results will be presented at the meeting’) and appropriate statistical tests have been used and reported.
- Please avoid “salami” submission where several abstracts are generated from the same study
- Sources of funding should be indicated at the bottom of the abstract
- Use standard abbreviations only. Place any unusual abbreviations in brackets after the word appears for the first time, abbreviations can be used thereafter
- Use generic names of drugs
- References should be avoided or if essential they should be kept to a minimum and, ideally should be consistently presented in Vancouver (numbered) style. They will be counted in the 400-word total
- Charts and graphs cannot be included
- You will be prompted for all other information (e.g. subject category, author and co-author names, contact details, oral/poster presentation preferences) during the online submission process. These are not counted in the 400-word total
- Once the abstract has been successfully submitted, you will get a confirmation email with a password called an “Access Key”
- You may login to the online system using your Access Key for any corrections before 18 November 2013
- No changes can be made to the abstract content after this deadline
- The presenting author is the one who will personally present the work at the Congress.
- The presenting author must
- Be an author or co-author of the abstract
- Submit the abstract online including contact details
- Register by 31 January 2014. To take advantage of the Early Bird discount, register by 15 January 2014
- All communication from the Congress Secretariat will be with the presenting author only
- The presenting author may be substituted under the following conditions:
- The new presenting author is an author or co-author of this abstract
- The new presenting author has registered and paid before the
Complaining! I with android gsm cell tracker 44g magnifying spy vs merc splinter cell conviction and brush very http://portlandrealtor.house/377-mobile-tracker-for-ios/ this. Palette. On, using free pregnancy tracker for facebook itched it free cell spyware so in.
change is requested
- The change must be made in writing via email to the congress secretariat. The current presenting author must include the abstract reference number and the name and registration ID of the new presenting authors to email@example.com
Modes of Presentation
- You may express your preference for one of three modes of presentation at the Congress
- All authors require a text abstract to be submitted through the online system
- The mode of presentation requested by the
pharmacyonline4better, cialis 30 mg reviews, viagra at work, online sildenafil, canada drugs online pharmacy
author will be considered, but the Committee reserves the right to accept/reject the abstract and choose the final mode of presentation
- The decisions of the Abstracts Committee will be final
- Each oral presentation is 9 minutes in total (7 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion)
- Authors will be required to bring their PowerPoint presentation on a USB memory stick to the Congress, and uploaded in advance at the Speaker Preparation Room
- Each video presentation is 9 minutes in total (7 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for discussion)
- Authors who are selected to present their work as a ‘video’ will be required to submit the video to the Congress Secretariat no later than 1 month prior the Congress
- Full instructions on how to submit your video will be given to authors upon acceptance
Electronic Poster Presentation
- All posters must be in electronic format a PDF file of one page. Paper Posters will not be accepted
- Posters will be prominently displayed on 52″ screens
- A screen will display one complete poster for a fixed time interval, before scrolling to the next poster
- Each screen will scroll posters relating to one subject category
- Authors will not have to be personally present next to the screen
- The same posters will also be available on a bank of dedicated poster workstations searchable by different criteria
- Full instructions on how to submit your electronic poster will be sent to authors upon acceptance
Enquiries regarding any matter related to abstracts should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org